Full Access to Robotium Record and Play

Pabolu S

Mar 20, 2015, 1:15:28 PM3/20/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

Hope you are doing well. This is going to be my first ever mail for this group. I started looking into this tool in more detail but my initial glance shows that I don't have full access to Robotium Record and Play. In detail, it says I can access this tool just for 5 test cases but would like bit more in coming days.

So, could some one please help me in this tool to have full control but not limiting my self for just 5 test cases.

Best Regards,
Sudhakar P

naveed

Mar 25, 2015, 2:22:16 AM3/25/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Robotium recorder is not open source, 5 test cases are in trial version, you can get licence for full,