API Reponse in Robotium

Arun Kumar G

Mar 5, 2015, 9:58:03 AM3/5/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have a quick question.

Can we  imeplement the external API response to robotium with help of Java .Here is the detail:
1.Consider we have login sceanrio and when the user enters the input it is connecting to the API server to check the values are right,if the values are it will login otherwise it will throw the message.Can we get the Response code and the message from the API ??

Please treat this is a urgent .

Arun

naveed

Mar 9, 2015, 7:47:33 AM3/9/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arun,

Robotium is basically for UI testing(can be used for others but its somehow a long debate) - anyways AFAIK there is no simple way for your scenario. But I dealt the same in past, workaround was my dev has helped me as they put an invisible textview on screen which contains the values(responses in your case) and may be this can help you as well.

Good Luck,
Naveed

Arun Kumar G

Mar 9, 2015, 11:38:23 AM3/9/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveed,

Thanks for your wonderful reply and could you please send me the program which it wokred for you ?Otherwise if you have any samples could you please share with me to my email id (varsh...@gmail.com)
Thanks
Arun

naveed

Mar 13, 2015, 4:29:48 AM3/13/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Arun,

It was implemented into my AUT(application under test) by dev team.

Naveed