can't run ClickOnText method in ListVIew on landscape

yeonbae park

Apr 20, 2015, 7:55:23 AM4/20/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
i'm robotium user. and used well. suddenly I've got some problem. when I oriented device position to landscape by manual and then tested my case which visible listview and call clickontext("edage on") method. (in my listview has "edage on" text.)
But the method didn't work well. didn't touch that textview.

when I tested that case on portrait mode. it's really fine.

I can't understand why that problem occur at this platform.
why orientation affect touching system?

somebody help me..

dennis

naveed

Apr 21, 2015, 1:20:33 AM4/21/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
When orientation changes device reloads all contents based on space(screen size etc..) available, but it works fine in my case. What about the logs executing that touch command ?

yeonbae park

Apr 21, 2015, 9:27:43 AM4/21/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
you can ? in my case, there is no any error message. just robotium didn't touch my textview. and that's it. how about that. our layout consists to ListView->LinearLayer->TextView. sure, I ran the robotium to find text of in textview. robotium scrolled listview to find the text. and at the text position, robotium didn't touch it.
have you ever seen these case?

i'm finding right solution for 2 weeks.

2015년 4월 21일 화요일 오후 2시 20분 33초 UTC+9, naveed 님의 말:

naveed

Apr 22, 2015, 2:15:30 AM4/22/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Strange...if it is getting textview it should click it as well, I can't see this behaviour here to me

naveed

Apr 23, 2015, 1:55:13 AM4/23/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please share the screenshot of specific screen?