Testing clipboard with Robotium

Grzegorz Orczykowski

Nov 11, 2015, 12:10:28 PM11/11/15
to Robotium Developers
Hi

I would like to test clipboard functionality with Robotium in my application I have text field. When I double click on text in my EditText field I can copy text and I see standard android copy/paste menu (http://i.stack.imgur.com/KV0Sy.png). But I can't cover thi situation with Robotium. I tried double click on text in my EditText (by double clickOnText clickOnText) and long click on text clickLongOnText and nothing works (it works properly in my application problem is only with Robotium).

Can someone help me? What should I use?

Renas

Nov 11, 2015, 12:14:22 PM11/11/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Maybe this works for you:

clickOnView(android.view.View view, boolean immediately)

If you set immediately to true and call them after each other.

Grzegorz Orczykowski