Date picker in Robot framework

susma sharma

Dec 11, 2014, 12:24:31 AM12/11/14
to robotframe...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how can we pick value from a date picker field during automation of a form filling process? I need to pick DOB from a date picker.

Tatu Aalto

Dec 11, 2014, 1:16:18 AM12/11/14
to susmash...@gmail.com, robotframework-users

Ugh

Could you elaborate?

-Tatu
Send from my mobile

On 11 Dec 2014 07:53, "susma sharma" <susmash...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know how can we pick value from a date picker field during automation of a form filling process? I need to pick DOB from a date picker.

susma sharma

Dec 11, 2014, 3:54:34 AM12/11/14
to robotframe...@googlegroups.com, susmash...@gmail.com
I was trying to pick a date from a date picker in a form. I have however resolved the issue by passing a date as text directly to the field

Rajesh Beri

Sep 13, 2016, 7:36:42 AM9/13/16
to robotframework-users, susmash...@gmail.com
Can you explain how you are able to pass date in date picker text field ?

dm08

Sep 13, 2016, 1:03:57 PM9/13/16
to rajes...@gmail.com, robotframework-users, susmash...@gmail.com
I think, you need to send date in a proper format + send ENTER key
See Press Key for more information

Thanks,
Dmitriy

Rajesh Beri