Cannot connect to remote Service Error when using RemoteApplication Library

Faik Faisal

Feb 28, 2014, 3:23:59 PM2/28/14
to robotframe...@googlegroups.com
I am getting below error when I am trying to connect to my application using  Start Application keyword from RemoteApplication Library

RemoteConnectFailureException: Could not connect to remote service [rmi://localhost:63407/robotrmiservice]; nested exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 142.63.201.108; nested exception is:

I have followed the RemoteApplication document completely but still getting error.

Please help.

My code snip below

*** Settings ***
Library           RemoteApplications

*** Variables ***
${MAIN CLASS}     com.pss.psjarloader.PSJarLoader

*** Test Cases ***
Valid Login
    Start Demo Application    ValidLogin
    Application Should Be Opened

*** Keywords ***
Start Demo Application
    [Arguments]    ${name}
    Start Application    ${name}    java ${MAIN CLASS}    140 seconds
    Sleep    40s
    Take Library Into Use    SwingLibrary

Application Should Be Opened
    Select Main Window