RaaSIO is being acquired by a consortium of Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, and AT&T

1 view

Budi Mulyo

Apr 1, 2014, 4:34:05 PM4/1/14
to da Vinci
Just got off the conference video call with CEO of Google, Microsoft, Amazon.com, Facebook, and AT&T. They are making an offer that my company, RaaSIO, cannot refuse. In the document we are about to sign, they are committed to make monthly payment for 64 months in the following manner:
they will put a single dollar in our Dogecoin purse on the first month and double it on every consequent month. We only have today April 1, 2014 to sign the document.

Best wishes,

--
Budi Mulyo
Please consider funding and promoting my project:

Elcano: an Open Source Ultra-Light Automated Vehicle

Budi Mulyo

Apr 1, 2014, 4:56:54 PM4/1/14
to da Vinci
APRIL FOOL

"Exponentials can't go on forever, because they will gobble up everything." ~ Carl Sagan
Best wishes,