Re: [ROARS] Digest for roars@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

PATRICK MULLEN

Jul 23, 2014, 12:44:47 AM7/23/14
to ro...@googlegroups.com
I bet it was right where you put it Don!

I do that kind of stuff to myself all the time :)

Pat Mullen
SKYPE - 1.619.502.9280 (U.S.A./MEXICO)
HOME - 52.664.631.3967

radiocr...@cox.net

Jul 23, 2014, 8:24:36 AM7/23/14
to PATRICK MULLEN, 'PATRICK MULLEN' via Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Yes, it was in my security duffle bag. I put it in there on July 4th so I could see in the dark.
I need to get a light so I can see in the light now.
an also a light that has a memory chip as well.
Thanks for the reply.
Don