Re: Ramona July 4th event.

radiocr...@cox.net

Jun 29, 2015, 11:18:06 AM6/29/15
to ro...@googlegroups.com, smcdstipp
Steve, Could you please post this to the group?
Thank You
Don Scott
Hello
Each year ROARS volunteers assist in the Ramona July 4th event by providing communications from various posts at the event.
Many of you have expressed the interest to help out during the 4th of July Family Fireworks event behind the Ramona High School.
I have included a list of Duties or tasks that we will need to accomplish to help make this event a success.
I will need volunteers between 3:30 pm until 10 pm.
If you have a hand held radio extra batteries and a chair, this will be fine.
If you are interested in helping, please reply with your first & last name, call sign and what hours you wish to help.
So far, here is the list of people helping:
Jim & Bobby Cunningham
Thank You, Don Scott KF6AUP
Ramona Fireworks event, Safety & Security Chairperson
760-788-6932 H
760-315-2879 C

radiocr...@cox.net

Jun 29, 2015, 3:00:03 PM6/29/15
to radiocr...@cox.net, ro...@googlegroups.com, smcdstipp
July 4 2015 NON CERT DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES.doc

radiocr...@cox.net

Jun 30, 2015, 10:45:46 AM6/30/15
to radiocr...@cox.net, ro...@googlegroups.com, smcdstipp
UPDATED ATTACHMENT
Steve, Please send this info & attachment out.
Thanks
Don
July 4 2015 NON CERT DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES.doc