Community Service Request Communicators Eyes & Ears needed July 4 2016

1 view

radiocr...@cox.net

Jun 27, 2016, 5:57:20 PM6/27/16
to radiocr...@cox.net, bart...@cox.net, al....@cox.net, RO...@googlegroups.com, smcd...@cox.net
All:
As usual /each year July 4th I am looking for Communicators for the Ramona Family Fireworks Event behind Olive Pierce Middle School on Hanson Lane.
Ramona Fireworks Event Location:
1521 Hanson Lane
Ramona, Ca 92065

I am looking for Communications & Safety Support people “Eyes & Ears” to support Safety between 4:00 pm until 10 pm.
There will also be a BBQ with Drinks for those to enjoy.
I will need an RSVP to get a head count for food as well as to schedule the staffing.
Your Family is also invited to enjoy the food & great company of the comms team.
NOTE: Please respond to me via text as follows:
Jim Jones avail 5-7pm + 2 visitors. July 4th.
760-315-2879 with your name & hours of availability & how many people will attend from your family.
Please pass this on to your respective groups.

Thank You
Don Scott
Safety & Security Chairperson Ramona Rotary Club