Web Site

Steve K6SRS

Feb 19, 2017, 8:13:50 PM2/19/17
to Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Al has a request out for someone to take over the ROARS web site.  I've had several web sites created over the years (see www.earlybronco.com) and run them with varying degrees of happiness.  The background engine can be user friendly (simple & menu driven) or a total disaster (complex HTML coding required).   Does anyone know what program or host ROARS uses?

Steve

David Shaw

Feb 19, 2017, 8:31:27 PM2/19/17
to Steve K6SRS, Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
We are using Google sites. Richard setup it up.

David
KE6UPI