Fireworks Help Needed!

Steve K6SRS

Jun 28, 2017, 11:11:52 PM6/28/17
to Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Our Prez Steve Stipp asks for members to help Don Scott staff the Ramona Fireworks at the high school this 4th.  Details are on our web site under News Flash.  CLICK HERE.

Pacbell

Jun 29, 2017, 12:39:58 PM6/29/17
to Steve K6SRS, Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
If you are able to help it can benefit the club in many ways. This includes giving amateur radio public exposure and giving our membership another opportunity to work in an environment where our communication skills can be practiced. In the past the Rotary has made a donation to ROARS for helping out at the 4th of July event.

John G.
W6IET

Sent from my iPhone