ROARS Google Groups Membership

Steve K6SRS

Sep 2, 2017, 7:21:26 PM9/2/17
to Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Everyone that is receiving this email is a member of ROARS Google Groups.  Until an hour ago the group had almost 100 members, but I've deleted a few that no longer had a working email address.  We are now at 90 members, but if any of you no longer wish to receive emails from this reflector, you may unsubscribe at any time.  In part, this is a test message to see if the unsubscribe instructions appear at the end of the email.

Over the next few days we will review the membership list and correct what we can.

Thanks for helping!

Steve
K6SRS