Christmas Dinner

smcdstipp

Nov 23, 2015, 10:54:27 PM11/23/15
to Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Roars Christmas Dinner will be December 16th at Mariscos Del Mar De Cortez. 109 10th street, Ramona. 10th street is also hiway 78. We have the back room form 6:00 pm till closing. Please try to show up with wife and or family Thank you steve stipp kk6ahb

John German

Nov 26, 2015, 2:31:53 PM11/26/15
to Steve Stipp, Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
All,
Traditionally dues for the following year can be paid at the Christmas Party. This is not a requirement, just an easy way to remember.
As I cannot attend this years party, I have asked Steve, KK6AHB, our hard working president, to arrange for collecting dues any of you might wish to pay.
If you decide to do so PLEASE make sure your name and call sign are put on a list so I will know who to update to current for 2016.

Merry Christmas.
May the Peace of Christ be with you this season and always,

John G, ROARS Treasurer
W6IET