Any Decent Documentation?

Clinton Blackburn

Sep 4, 2013, 8:56:17 PM9/4/13
to roar...@googlegroups.com
My team has decided to use ROAR for your app; however, I am finding the lack of documentation quite frustrating. The current README mentions "There’s even more, nesting, collections, but more on that later!" but never follows up. There seems to be no documentation on collections, and I have been unable to decipher the source code. This lack of decent documentation makes using ROAR quite painful, to the point that I am considering finding something else that both meets our needs and is well-documented.

Nick Sutterer

Sep 4, 2013, 9:01:27 PM9/4/13
to roar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Clinton- I started writing a new README last week and will finish it soon. I am sorry for the inconvenience but however I have to remind you that this is an open-source project I develop mostly in my free time besides numerous other popular gems without getting paid a single cent.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Clinton Blackburn <clinton....@gmail.com> wrote:
My team has decided to use ROAR for your app; however, I am finding the lack of documentation quite frustrating. The current README mentions "There’s even more, nesting, collections, but more on that later!" but never follows up. There seems to be no documentation on collections, and I have been unable to decipher the source code. This lack of decent documentation makes using ROAR quite painful, to the point that I am considering finding something else that both meets our needs and is well-documented.

Nick Sutterer

Sep 4, 2013, 9:49:07 PM9/4/13
to roar...@googlegroups.com
Oh and all features in Roar are documented here: https://github.com/apotonick/representable/ That is the underlying library for Roar. I will put a big big link on top of the new README to this repo :)

Clinton Blackburn

Sep 4, 2013, 9:56:38 PM9/4/13
to roar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I just discovered this, and it is exactly what I need.

Nick Sutterer

Dec 9, 2013, 10:45:36 PM12/9/13
to roar...@googlegroups.com