april meeting

Eric Krause

Apr 9, 2012, 1:23:44 PM4/9/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the April meeting is scheduled for this Wednesday
(April 11th) to be hosted here at the new Batchhaus.
Talk/food starting at 6ish. But come by whenever.

Eric Krause

Ben Simpson

Apr 10, 2012, 9:42:43 AM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any talks this month? I would love to hear about Pry if
anyone would like to volunteer. There is also a new debugger that
works with Ruby 1.9.3, but I haven't played around with it yet. Is it
a drop in replacement, or different in operation? Another topic is a
demo of Sublime Text 2. I would love to hear someone who has been
using it share their experiences.

I haven't done too much exciting with Ruby lately, but I would be
happy to talk about creating a jQuery plugin from an existing
Javascript library if this falls withing the scope of this group. I
also have some new ViM plugins for accessing files, and integrating
Git.

Just ideas - I would love to hear what people are interested in
sharing/learning.

Ben

Matthew Forsyth

Apr 10, 2012, 9:46:48 AM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I would love to talk about Pry but unfortunately I can't make this one… perhaps next meeting?

--
Matt

Eric Krause

Apr 10, 2012, 10:04:51 AM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
If people could please respond if they are planning to come that would
be great. It would allow us to plan for food/drink accordingly.

I use Sublime Text 2 and would be willing to show it off.

Eric Krause

Jason Rankin

Apr 10, 2012, 10:07:08 AM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Michael Auclair

Apr 10, 2012, 10:14:26 AM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Joe Alba

Apr 10, 2012, 3:02:02 PM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. With a projector.

On Apr 10, 2012, at 10:04 AM, Eric Krause wrote:

> If people could please respond if they are planning to come that would
> be great. It would allow us to plan for food/drink accordingly.

---------------------------------
Joe Alba
http://www.joealba.com

Craig P Jolicoeur

Apr 10, 2012, 3:41:50 PM4/10/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
The odds are looking like I'll probably be there

- Craig

Ben Simpson

Apr 11, 2012, 5:16:36 PM4/11/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. Hopefully in time for pizza, if not, its my fault. See you
guys in a few!

Ben

David Piehler

Apr 11, 2012, 5:47:28 PM4/11/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it tonight. Wrapping up a big project to go live this week...