October meetup?

David Piehler

Oct 4, 2012, 5:52:24 PM10/4/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering what's the plan for the next meetup -- October sometime?

Joe Alba

Oct 5, 2012, 3:15:15 PM10/5/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Next RIRUG meetup is Wednesday 10/24

Space provided by Batchbook, food and beverage provided by RI.gov.

And if you know of any local Rubyists who dabble in devops/Chef/Puppet on Linux who would like a new job, please get them to come and enjoy some free food and beverage -- and bring a resume!

On Oct 4, 2012, at 5:52 PM, David Piehler <davidp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wondering what's the plan for the next meetup -- October sometime?
>
> --

Joe Alba
joe...@gmail.com

David Piehler

Oct 5, 2012, 6:27:57 PM10/5/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, see you then!

Eric Krause

Oct 22, 2012, 6:24:08 PM10/22/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Just a reminder that the next RIRUG will be on 10/24 at the Batchhaus 171 Chestnut St. 2L
Come by whenever you are done with work.  Talks will start around 6ish.  Joe has asked Jim Weirich
https://twitter.com/jimweirich to give a talk and I believe he will be talking on TDD katas.

If you are thinking of coming, please respond so we can plan for food/beer accordingly.

Eric Krause

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rirug/-/2CxVkqOfkAsJ.

Matthew Forsyth

Oct 22, 2012, 6:29:50 PM10/22/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

--
Matt Forsyth

Michael McDermott

Oct 22, 2012, 8:47:47 PM10/22/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to attend.
Best,
Mike

David Dufresne

Oct 23, 2012, 12:07:35 PM10/23/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I would like to attend.

Joe Alba

Oct 23, 2012, 1:24:13 PM10/23/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Please keep the RSVP's rolling in!

Jim Weirich's presentation will begin promptly at 6 PM, as he's got another commitment later in the evening. Got any questions about Rake, the Ruby debugger, rspec-given, Emacs tricks or ukulele riffs? Bring them.

Rhode Island Interactive will be supplying the food and beverage, and we're looking to hire a Ruby developer with some dev ops chops. Working for me is not a requirement to partake in the food and beverage, but it will score you extra beer if you apply.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rirug/-/L50U3d0aFW8J.

Mike Leone

Oct 23, 2012, 3:18:55 PM10/23/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I will hopefully attend as well.  Excited that Jim is presenting!

Best,
Mike L
Mike Leone
Panoptic Development, Inc.
www.panopticdev.com
(401) 484-7812

David Piehler

Oct 23, 2012, 5:47:30 PM10/23/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Bright Fulton

Oct 24, 2012, 3:00:49 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Planning on coming.

Adam Tucker

Oct 24, 2012, 10:45:19 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I plan to attend as well!
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rirug/-/3LdX86iVVKwJ.

Jason Rankin

Oct 24, 2012, 10:48:30 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Mike Auclair

Oct 24, 2012, 10:53:20 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Matt Gillooly

Oct 24, 2012, 11:35:41 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Count me in, Rubyists.

cheers,
Matt

James Blanding

Oct 24, 2012, 11:57:45 AM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
+1 and whatnot.

Andrew Shearer

Oct 24, 2012, 12:59:00 PM10/24/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there (at least from 6 to 6:45).

Andrew Shearer

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rirug/-/cYmpnk7GsJEJ.