[JOB] Full-time and Part-time Software Engineers at Panoptic Development (Ruby)

Mike Leone

Dec 6, 2012, 5:22:01 PM12/6/12
to ri...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

For those who don't know me, I'm in charge of Engineering at Panoptic Development.  We're a high-end consulting firm specializing in web/mobile apps and dynamic languages.

We've grown every year and are continuing that trend, so we're looking for both a full-time and a contract (20 hours a week) software engineer.

Both of these jobs primarily involve Ruby development, but also include development in other modern, dynamic programming languages (Python, JavaScript).

We're passionate about writing great software, we keep up-to-date on the latest development methodologies, and we don't micro-manage.  We always write tests for our code and automate as much of the deployment process as possible.

Major perks include:
  • highly competitive pay
  • lots of autonomy in work schedule and location
  • opportunity to work directly with users on big software projects
  • chance to work top-level talent and state-of-the-art technology
We're based in Providence, RI, about an hour from Boston.  Working fully remotely is totally fine for highly qualified candidates.

If you're a talented generalist, like to work directly with customers and users, want to become a better engineer, and want make good money while you're at it, please look at the detailed job descriptions on our website!

Thanks much,
Mike Leone
Principal, Engineering
Panoptic Development, Inc.