Ruby and Rails Install Night at Bryant University - April 10 from 4-7

Joe Alba

Apr 8, 2013, 9:28:36 AM4/8/13
to RIRUG Mailing List
Bryant University will be hosting a Ruby and Rails Install Night this Wednesday from 4-7 PM in room 269 in the Unistructure.

(I'm not sure what the Unistructure is either, but we'll figure it out. Maybe iOS maps will know.)

Do any of you have time to come along to help out? Please e-mail me directly. I'm looking for people to help work through installation issues mainly.

I'll be at EOL tonight finishing up a basic curriculum and cross-platform install notes -- generously borrowing from the good work the Boston group has done with RailsBridge. If you have any tips that you wish you had learned when beginning with Ruby, let's talk about them tonight at EOL!

Joe Alba
joe...@gmail.com