Freicoin launch 21/12/2012

Jorge Timón

Dec 19, 2012, 6:34:47 AM12/19/12
to rippleusers
Hi all.
I'm happy to announce that Freicoin (a project that some people here
have shown some interest on) is going to be launched this Friday. You
may want to mine some coins, difficulty should be low at first.
For more information, ask here or in Freicoin's forum:

http://freico.in/
http://freico.in/about/
http://www.freicoin.org/freicoin-release-thread-t73.html
https://github.com/freicoin/freicoin

--
Jorge Timón

http://freico.in/
http://archive.ripple-project.org/

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis

Dec 20, 2012, 12:28:29 PM12/20/12
to rippl...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!!!

2012/12/19 Jorge Timón <jtim...@gmail.com>

Sincerely yours,
     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis

Kurt Padilla

Dec 21, 2012, 7:05:35 PM12/21/12
to rippl...@googlegroups.com

Roman Mindalev

Jan 1, 2013, 2:18:38 AM1/1/13
to rippl...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:17:43 -0800 (PST)
Darin Bicknell <darin.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it like Bitcoin... miners etc?
Aha

Jorge Timón

Jan 1, 2013, 2:26:45 PM1/1/13
to rippl...@googlegroups.com
On 12/31/12, Darin Bicknell <darin.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it like Bitcoin... miners etc?

The idea is to distribute 80% through a foundation and only 20% for
miners. Of course most bitcoiners are complaining about this, but we
think other people will like this more.
This is the thread about the foundation:

http://www.freicoin.org/freicoin-foundation-development-thread-t81.html