Re: patent infringed by an apple Ipad accessory

Message has been deleted

Ric Richardson

Oct 1, 2012, 7:11:23 PM10/1/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mate, sounds important... i dont have any probono slots for the next few weeks as i have a masterclass booked in that time but keep checking the web site in a week or so and ill make some slots available that you could pick up if you want.
Hope I can help.
Ric

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Victor <vic...@magneticsolutions.com.au> wrote:
Hi Ric
I have a patent that I think is being infringed by an apple Ipad accessory. It relates to the magnetic cover on the Ipad. I need help and advice on how to handle it. The patent is about 10 years old and is current in Australia, Europe, China and USA. i can send you details if you want to look at it further.
Thanks Victor

http://www.ricrichardson.com
US Tel: +1.714.656.3750
AU Tel: +61.2.8003.7490

Ric Richardson

Oct 9, 2012, 1:02:16 AM10/9/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Victor,

Another idea you might be interested in. I just wanted to let you know that the guys at my incubation company put together a series of books based on what I share with the inventors I help on Friday morning in my probono work.

It turned out pretty good.. But has ended up being a bit more expensive to do than I wanted... when I spread the cost across about 100 people its about $80 per person... Im selling the series for $120 but Im letting a few closer people get it for R2's cost of $80 so if you think it might be interesting have a look at the link below...

Please don't share it with other people as its only for people close to me who id like to get opinion from...
Anyway the link is:

No pressure, there is also a link on the page to read the first chapter of the first workbook. The first book talks about sticking to what you are good at and getting an expert to take over from you when the time is right... basically the biggest lesson I learned at Uniloc.. the next 4 books after that are kind of written but I want to get feedback before I do the next one...

Anyway thought you might be interested.
Ric

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Victor <vic...@magneticsolutions.com.au> wrote:

Hi Ric

I booked for a meeting on Fri 19 Oct.

What do I need to bring and where do we meet?
Thanks for the opportunity. Victor