Re: Exclusive contracts

Ric Richardson

Oct 12, 2012, 6:28:09 PM10/12/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Sorry dont uinderstand?
If hes going to be the CEO, hes going to be the CEO.. you cant have more than one at a time unless you have co CEOs isthat what you are asking?
I dont understand the context of your question mate sorry..

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Ash <A.R.H...@massey.ac.nz> wrote:
Hi Ric,

Firstly the book is great thanks - gives valuable insights.

My question relates to the deal making aspects the book entails - are exclusive contracts a bad idea?

If your your chosen CEO is arranging one should you be concerned?

I've heard of situations where the technology was shelved and as they owned the patent rights nothing could be done by the inventor, except to walk away and chalk it up to experience.

Ash

http://www.ricrichardson.com
US Tel: +1.714.656.3750
AU Tel: +61.2.8003.7490