Would you like some help from Ric to get your project going in the next few weeks?

Ric Richardson

Oct 8, 2012, 10:56:12 PM10/8/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Hi there fellow inventor,
Just wanted to let you know what slots I have available for the rest of October if you want to get some help getting your project going...

Face to face slots on Friday morning I have:
They can also be booked as over the phone slots

I have two Google Hangout Video sessions happening:
If you have a webcam this may be good for you especially if you cant travel to Byron for a face to face.

I have  a few discounted hour long commercial slots and a couple of half day 4 hour slots if you really want to get some results going.

And I also have two commercial half days available

If you are a serious business then these are for you.. I really want to spend my time helping people who cant afford full commercial help so please use these slots if you are a bigger company.

So far this last month I have helped a police officer with a great way of trapping crooks, a fellow who wants to end the scourge of cigarette butts ruining the countryside, a young girl who wants to help old folks with a communications device and another person who has a different approach to wave power generation.

Maybe I can help you.
Speak soon,

Ric

Ric Richardson

Nov 27, 2012, 6:40:10 PM11/27/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Sorry mate... im shut down for the year... if you are on the mailing list i will be sending out new slots early next year when im back in the saddle...
Ric

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:16:55 AM UTC+11, Sambo wrote:
Hi Ric,
I am having trouble booking a slot that says you are available for mon the 19th of october at 4.00 pm and was wondering if there is another method to secure the booking.I Live in the shire and would really like to meet with you
Kind regards,

Sam
Message has been deleted

Ric Richardson

Feb 22, 2013, 2:21:25 AM2/22/13
to Rics Inventor Help Google Group
Sorry mate no... but include the links in a reply to the forum so I and others can have a look at what you find.
Regartds,
Ric

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:00 AM, rossco <te...@maintenance.net.au> wrote:
hi ric and co
i was close to submitting a provisional patent application after reading the ebook
that is recommended by you (cheers)
then i came across the fast track option for green technology
have you had any experience with this route?
thanks in advance
great site!
terry

Ric Richardson

Feb 26, 2013, 1:10:42 AM2/26/13
to Rics Inventor Help Google Group
Hi Leigh im still handling a backlog for existing people im helping so I dont think there will be any slots for a month or more... make sure your name is on the mail list is here...

Look at the bottom of the page to add your name to the list.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM, leigh <le...@coastalinteriors.com.au> wrote:
Hi Ric,

Just wondering when you will be updating your site with the new time slots for 2013?

Cheers,
Leigh