kywilms@myway.com has shared: Ric Richardson | Inventor: Inventor Masterclass Oct 12th - 5 seats left

kyw...@myway.com

Oct 8, 2012, 4:17:03 PM10/8/12
to rics-inve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ric.
Got the invitation for the Inventor Masterclass today. I am not sure if I can make it but will try to arrange to be there. Please let me know about the payment details so I can transfer and arrange for me getting there.
Love your work Mate, hope to meet soon, Ky.
Ric Richardson | Inventor: Inventor Masterclass Oct 12th - 5 seats left

Source: ricrichardson.blogspot.com.au

Inventor Masterclass Oct 12th - 5 seats left Hi there everyone, just an update regarding the Masterclass on October 12th in Byron Bay at the Byron@ Byron resort. Everything is moving ahead as planned. 77/79 Broken Head Road, Byron Bay NSW 2481 There may be a change of room for the class since even though over 30 signed up to come only 10 so far have paid and I have to pay the deposit this Friday. Updated 6th October - Total 12 so far Deal class size is 15-20 so if you want to come please send yo...

kyw...@myway.com sent this using ShareThis. Please note that ShareThis does not verify the ownership of this email address.