Rhomobile licensing. Cant reach any sales manager.

Māris

Feb 14, 2014, 2:03:37 AM2/14/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

At the moment we have a two rhomobile licenses - rhodes commercial license and RhoSync licenses. But after some app upgrades we need rhoelements license.
I tried to reach sales manager over rho....@motorolasolutions.com, and also over twitter.com/rhomobile. None answer so far.

Is  there other contacts, what I should use?

best regards,

Maris

Pietro Maggi

Feb 15, 2014, 8:46:39 AM2/15/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mãris,
if you're based in EMEA you can reach out to James Pemberton (james.pemberton AT motorolasolutions DOT com) or myself, pietro.maggi AT morotolasolutions DOT com.

~Pietro