lost data after sync

duc.nguyenmanh

Nov 10, 2011, 8:57:22 PM11/10/11
to rhomobile
Hi,
I have a large dataset in your backend service(multi tables), I only
want to sync a part of data on some tables.
Before sync, in my local database have some records, but after sync, i
have new data but lost all old records in local database.
How to hold old record after sync data (database will be have old and
new records)?
Thanks!

duc.nguyenmanh

Nov 10, 2011, 9:06:54 PM11/10/11
to rhomobile

ken kutsoati

Feb 17, 2014, 11:29:30 AM2/17/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. I still cant figure it out. I am using rhodes 3.5.1.12 and rhoconnect 3.4.4

I loose all my local data after an unsuccessful sync. Is it possible to rollback the sync process to keep my data on the phone till i have a successful sync

Egghead

Feb 17, 2014, 9:12:38 PM2/17/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Just curious : are you using Rhoconnect in Windows?

Māris

Feb 18, 2014, 6:55:26 AM2/18/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
We are using 3rd party backup, in case of data loss, but now we are planing to develop backup solution inside rhodes mobile application

Egghead

Feb 20, 2014, 7:58:42 AM2/20/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
You mean you will backup the sqlite database?