Concurrent thread - Timer API

Mihir

Nov 26, 2014, 6:26:42 AM11/26/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to execute a method in the controller every 10 minutes, something like a background thread. Is there a way I can achieve this in Rhodes.
I have looked at the Timer API but that doesn't help.

Any suggestions please.

~Mihir

HAYAKAWA Takashi

Nov 27, 2014, 6:39:47 PM11/27/14
to rhom...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I think that AsyncHttp is valid to call your rhodes controller, but
not only remote host.
In your callback that is called by TimerAPI, call AsyncHttp to call a
method in your controller.

The method is called repeatedly, but no so exactly.
> --

HAYAKAWA Takashi 早川 卓
mailto:haya...@ackcell.com
http://www.ackcell.com