Fuzzy k-means in MapRedude Using R language

L'expert Tic

Aug 31, 2015, 1:03:45 PM8/31/15
to RHadoop
Hi all

I am a Tunisian student in Master degree.

 I needed your help in guiding me about implementing fuzzy k-means clustering algorithm in mapreduce using R langage.

Best regards

moi

Sep 3, 2015, 11:35:49 AM9/3/15
to RHadoop
you can run your programm without  map reduce iof you want or  you have a problerm with memory allocation ?

Rania Mkhinini Gahar

Sep 8, 2015, 4:27:08 PM9/8/15
to RHadoop
I think he needs to know how could he run the fuzzy k-means clustering into a mapreduce script using R language andthis what I need to know too.

Antonio Piccolboni

Sep 8, 2015, 5:19:46 PM9/8/15
to RHadoop
May I ask if the solution to this problem is part of the requirements for the successful completion of a class or degree? Thanks

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||

Rania Mkhinini Gahar

Sep 8, 2015, 6:13:12 PM9/8/15
to RHadoop, ant...@piccolboni.info
Concerning me you could say that it is a part of my master project and if you have any idea about the accomplishment  of this task  don't hesitate please to help me and thank you in advance.

L'expert Tic

Sep 9, 2015, 7:07:31 AM9/9/15
to RHadoop, ant...@piccolboni.info
Hi,

It is a part
of my  end-study
project at the master degree in the computer engineering domain .

Thanks for your help