Survival Analysis using RHadoop

Ashish Patha

Aug 28, 2013, 5:57:58 AM8/28/13
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am new to RHadoop packages and i am exploring how Rhadoop works with Survival analysis algorithms such as Kaplan Model, Coxph Regression model.

I want to implement Kaplan Model or Coxph Regression model with mapreduce function using hadoop dfs. As the data is stored in the HDFS.

I am able to interact the data from HDFS to RHadoop but unable to write mapreduce program for survival analysis algorithms.

Help required on the same.

조성우

Feb 11, 2015, 1:54:36 AM2/11/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
I'm searching for same issue that you asked

if you got a solution, would you plz help me?

2013년 8월 28일 수요일 오후 6시 57분 58초 UTC+9, Ashish Patha 님의 말: