help on R-Hadoop integration program of Support Vector machine (SVM)

Ajay Tomar

Mar 13, 2015, 11:05:39 AM3/13/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Hi All , I am a full time Ph.D scholar in business analytics at IIT Delhi. I have recently started working on R-Hadoop integration Rhive so now I am in learning phase now. I have installed a single cluster Hadoop and R on my Laptop and now SVM code on a Telcom CDR datasets for my major project of Ph.d.
I need a help on R-Hadoop integration program on a single node cluster .
 Could you please send me Map reduce code on R-Hadoop integration of Support Vector machine (SVM) ?
I will be highly thankful to you.
Waiting your Reply   Ajay  Ph.D Student,  Department of Management Studies ,  IIT Delhi

fatma elsafoury

Sep 10, 2015, 10:53:49 AM9/10/15
to RHadoop
Hi,

i'm also a PhD student and i'm trying to do exactly the same using tm package in R. till now whenever i try so i get streaming error code 1 while other samples like wordcount work fine. Did you find something useful for us??

Best,