Could not use functions from other packages in map

Balasairamkumar O M

Mar 13, 2015, 11:05:39 AM3/13/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
I successfully set up Rhadoop. I even run small programs and got correct results. Even i wrote some small functions and called them from map. It worked.
But when i tried to use functions from other packages inside map() im getting error. I need to use functions like entropy() from "infotheo" and lp() from "lpSolveAPI" .

Why i could not use these functions in map() . What should i change
421

Antonio Piccolboni

Mar 13, 2015, 12:39:23 PM3/13/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
It's important that you learn to report problems a little more in detail. With "error -- game over", you can have my solidarity but that's about it. In this specific case I have a question: have you installed the required package on the cluster, node by node?