hdfs.init() is not working

anurag agrahari

Mar 12, 2015, 2:36:43 AM3/12/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
hi there,

i am very new in this field...i have installed the ambari server 1.7 ,hdp 2.2 and Rhadoop
when in running the hdfs.init() it give me follwoing error.

i am not able to figure out what does this error say and how to resolve it...

> library(rmr2)
Please review your hadoop settings. See help(hadoop.settings)
> library(rhdfs)

HADOOP_CMD=/usr/bin/hadoop

Be sure to run hdfs.init()
> hdfs.init()
15/03/12 11:55:23 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
15/03/12 11:55:23 WARN shortcircuit.DomainSocketFactory: The short-circuit local reads feature cannot be used because libhadoop cannot be loaded.

Antonio Piccolboni

Mar 12, 2015, 2:37:54 AM3/12/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Can't see any errors. What makes you think it didn't work?

anurag agrahari

Mar 12, 2015, 6:18:34 AM3/12/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
thank you for quick response ....

Respected sir,
i am using this Rhadoop system in 10 node cluster...I hve installed the rmr2 package with RRO-8.0.1 on each node and rhdfs package on the master node..

do i have to install rhdfs package on all other node?

when i run the mapreduce function. i got the following error

Streaming Command Failed!
Error in mr(map = map, reduce = reduce, combine = combine, vectorized.reduce,  :
  hadoop streaming failed with error code 5

thank you

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||

anurag agrahari

Mar 12, 2015, 9:09:37 AM3/12/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
hello sir,,

i got the salution it working fine

thank you

Antonio Piccolboni

Mar 12, 2015, 11:15:39 AM3/12/15
to RHadoop Google Group
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 3:18 AM, anurag agrahari <anuragre...@gmail.com> wrote:
thank you for quick response ....

Respected sir,
i am using this Rhadoop system in 10 node cluster...I hve installed the rmr2 package with RRO-8.0.1 on each node and rhdfs package on the master node..

do i have to install rhdfs package on all other node?

No, unless you plan to  use it on the other nodes, per installation instructions.

when i run the mapreduce function. i got the following error

That's not equivalent to providing the code.

Streaming Command Failed!
Error in mr(map = map, reduce = reduce, combine = combine, vectorized.reduce,  :
  hadoop streaming failed with error code 5

There has to be more information following this error, or there's nothing I can do to help. No code, no data, incomplete messages. There is a pointer to a debugging guide in the intro message to this group. Please make sure you read it.

Antonio