R+Hadoop

nenos...@yahoo.es

Aug 5, 2015, 4:25:28 PM8/5/15
to RHadoop
Saludos.. Me podrian ayudar con un tutorial para instalar (installation) R+hadoop en una version superior a la 2.
se agradeceria de antemano, es para un proyecto de mi Universidad
Muchas gracias a sus aportes.

Antonio Piccolboni

Aug 5, 2015, 6:20:14 PM8/5/15
to RHadoop
Sorry  I did not realize this was in Spanish. The official language of this group is English for lack of a better common language option. Here is an automatic translation. Please post in English if at all possible. You don't have to write like Keats to qualify.

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 1:25:28 PM UTC-7, nenos...@yahoo.es wrote:
Greetings .. I could help with a tutorial to install (installation) R + Hadoop in a version higher than the 2.
will appreciate in advance, is for a project of my University
Thanks to their contributions.

fatma elsafoury

Aug 21, 2015, 2:43:20 PM8/21/15
to RHadoop
Hi,

i s it important to have hadoo-stream to use Rhadoop. as i can't set this variable

Sys.setenv("HADOOP_STREAMING"="<path>/hadoop-1.1.2/contrib/streaming/hadoop-streaming-1.1.2.jar")

because i don't have this file on my PC???

Best,

Antonio Piccolboni

Aug 21, 2015, 2:45:36 PM8/21/15
to RHadoop
Please no thread hijacking. If you have a new question, please open a new thread. Otherwise please explain how the previous answer does  not address your question.

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||