RHadoop is not working for me on R-3.1.2 , Cent OS 6.4 , Cloudera VM , Same error for windows

krunal dholakia

Feb 28, 2015, 2:03:06 PM2/28/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I am trying to set up my environment on Clouldera VM , trying to install RHadoop but it is still giving me error.

I have tried to install package on windows R studio. it is showing that packages is not available for 3.1.2 version.

Please help.

Thanks

Antonio Piccolboni

Feb 28, 2015, 2:06:36 PM2/28/15
to RHadoop Google Group
Follow the install instructions. If you use install.packages, this error is expected. It's not that we are lazy: CRAN will never accept this package unless we go through a number of tricks and compromises that will damage the users in a  number of other ways. So you have to follow the instructions.

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||

Sadie St Lawrence

Feb 28, 2015, 4:20:37 PM2/28/15
to rha...@googlegroups.com, ant...@piccolboni.info
I get the same error message from R as well when I am trying to install the packages. Antonio, can you link the install instructions?

Thanks!

Antonio Piccolboni

Feb 28, 2015, 4:20:38 PM2/28/15
to Sadie St Lawrence, RHadoop Google Group