K means groups labels mapreduce

36 դիտում
Անցնել առաջին չկարդացված հաղորդագրությանը

shanzesi

չկարդացված,
25 օգս, 2015 թ., 13:11:5925.08.15
– RHadoop
I am wondering how may I get the groups labels for all my data points using this code? Can you give me some suggestions?

 Thanks a lot,

Best

Antonio Piccolboni

չկարդացված,
25 օգս, 2015 թ., 14:07:2825.08.15
– RHadoop
I don't think kmeans is in that file. That may confuse the issue. Look for a file creatively named kmeans.R in the same directory. Thanks

--
post: rha...@googlegroups.com ||

shanzesi

չկարդացված,
26 օգս, 2015 թ., 03:56:1126.08.15
– RHadoop, ant...@piccolboni.info
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the confusing link in my previous post. This link is the correct one: https://github.com/RevolutionAnalytics/rmr2/blob/master/pkg/tests/kmeans.R

I am wondering how can we get the group labels information form this coding framework?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Antonio Piccolboni

չկարդացված,
26 օգս, 2015 թ., 11:25:4926.08.15
– RHadoop
The group labels are computed in the map phase and the key for the reduce phase are the labels. I am not sure what the problem is.

shanzesi

չկարդացված,
26 օգս, 2015 թ., 12:04:5426.08.15
– RHadoop, ant...@piccolboni.info
Thanks.

 In the kmeans.reduce function, when this condition ( if (!(combine || in.memory.combine) )) is satisfaite, why the key of the funciton is a "." in stead of "k"? So, if the combiner is off, this is not any keys returned to mapper?

Antonio Piccolboni

չկարդացված,
26 օգս, 2015 թ., 12:52:5526.08.15
– RHadoop
No, . is an identifier like any other in this context. It's something I used to indicate that that variable is not used in the body of the function, but it is just a personal convention, nothing to deal with R or anything. Now that '.' is used in magrittr, purr etc with special meaning, I stopped doing that to avoid confusion.
Պատասխանել բոլորին
Պատասխանել հեղինակին
Փոխանցել
0 նոր հաղորդագրություն