No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.

May 4, 2012, 2:37:40 AM5/4/12
to revie...@googlegroups.com
when i use "post-review", always get the "No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.".
reviewboard 1.6.6
RBTools 0.4.1
subversion 1.6.11

.reviewboardrc file:
REPOSITORY = 'svn://192.168.0.111/review'
REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.0.111"
.
Repositories  like this:

Christian Hammond

May 4, 2012, 4:09:24 AM5/4/12
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Try removing the REPOSITORY entry and letting post-review determine it itself.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

May 4, 2012, 11:06:21 PM5/4/12
to reviewboard
I try it, and change ".reviewboardrc" file in many times, but not
worked.
use command "post-review -d",
get result:

>>> RBTools 0.4.1
>>> Home = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
No supported repository could be accessed at the supplied url.

I copy the ".reviewboardrc" file to "C:\Documents and Settings
\Administrator\Application Data", still not worked.

Should I change something at server side?

On May 4, 4:09 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Try removing the REPOSITORY entry and letting post-review determine it
> itself.
>
> Christian
>
> --
> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM, q <int...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > when i use "post-review", always get the "No supported repository could be
> > accessed at the supplied url.".
> > reviewboard 1.6.6
> > RBTools 0.4.1
> > subversion 1.6.11
>
> > .reviewboardrc file:
> > REPOSITORY = 'svn://192.168.0.111/review'
> > REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.0.111"
> > .
> > Repositories <http://192.168.0.111/admin/db/scmtools/repository/>  like
> > this:
>
> > <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-XmKUg3HEFsU/T6N4fsPcChI/AAAAAAAAAA...>
>
> > --
> >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

Christian Hammond

May 5, 2012, 2:42:56 AM5/5/12
to revie...@googlegroups.com, reviewboard
That file should exist at the root of your repository, not in your home directory.

Make sure the repository path matches exactly what you have in your Review Board repository configuration.

Can you show that configuration?

Christian

May 6, 2012, 9:46:19 AM5/6/12
to reviewboard
Thanks for your reply.

The server is centos, and the Review Board repository configuration
like this:
Name: revew
Hosting service: Custon
Repository type: Subversion

The Client is Widows XP
Now the ".reviewboardrc" file at the root of checkout path in my local
computer, the content is: REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.0.111"
and configure the svn property "reviewboard:url http://192.168.0.111"
on server.

I have a question, the "Home = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator
\Application Data" is what working for?
> > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today athttp://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

May 8, 2012, 2:14:46 AM5/8/12
to reviewboard
Find the cause of the problem, in the subversion "svnserve.conf" file,
write a wrong realm.
Thanks again.

On May 6, 9:46 pm, q <int...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> The server is centos, and the Review Board repository configuration
> like this:
> Name: revew
> Hosting service: Custon
> Repository type: Subversion
>
> The Client is Widows XP
> Now the ".reviewboardrc" file at the root of checkout path in my local
> computer,  the content is: REVIEWBOARD_URL = "http://192.168.0.111"
> and configure the svn property "reviewboard:urlhttp://192.168.0.111"

(:NeTgUeSh:)

May 24, 2012, 12:09:27 PM5/24/12
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got the same issue but for another reason : RBTools 0.4.1 does not support Bzr (aka. Bazaar)...

To fix the problem I've just adapted the work that have been done by some developers for Bazaar SCM in RBTools 0.3 version.

Please, interested people will find those changes in attached files.

Cheers.
RBTools-0.4.1-py2.7.egg.patch
RBTools-0.4.1.lw-py2.7.egg

Christian Hammond

May 24, 2012, 3:51:35 PM5/24/12
to revie...@googlegroups.com
It would be nice if you could post any fixes you have up at http://reviews.reviewboard.org/ so we can integrate them. We don't use Bazaar much ourselves, so support for it tends to not be kept up-to-date without contributions.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

Mykola Bilovus

Aug 3, 2015, 11:27:09 AM8/3/15
to reviewboard
My fix to this problem was to do a 'cd' into the root of my sources folder, then run a 'post-review -d' to make sure the repository type is recognized properly

пʼятниця, 4 травня 2012 р. 09:37:40 UTC+3 користувач q написав:

rajakumari nandini

Aug 3, 2017, 3:28:26 AM8/3/17
to reviewboard
Hi Every one even i got this error,