Randomly seeing "No mappable object representations were found at the key paths searched"

Michael Marceau

Mar 11, 2015, 4:26:35 PM3/11/15
to res...@googlegroups.com
About 1 out of 500 requests will return this error. . I'm baffled by this. Even the error message contradicts itself.

I'm running the latest version of RestKit. Anyone run into something similar? I consider RestKit unstable after seeing this.

 <RKResponseDescriptor: 0x7ffdf2fa8470 baseURL=https://someurl.com/ pathPattern=users/service_request_summaries.json statusCodes=200-299> failed to match: response path 'users/service_request_summaries.json' did not match the path pattern 'users/service_request_summaries.json'.