How to structure/separate one application to be used in various applications

Hugo Henrique

Oct 31, 2014, 5:23:03 PM10/31/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
There are days I have been reading articles and books trying to somehow clear to me how best to organize my application to decouple and there uses in various applications.

With that rode this strcuture:

Thought of as separate CoreDomain sub-module (Git) so I would facilitate use in another project.
My idea is to decouple the point of use for example the following structure:

MyProjectAPI/
  app/
    config/
 src/
   CoreDomain/ (Submodule Git)
   AppBundle

MyProjectDashboard/
  app/
    config/
  src/
    CoreDomain/ (Submodule Git)
    AppBundle/

MyProjectApplication/
  app/
    config/
  src/
    CoreDomain/ (Submodule Git)
    AppBundle/

Sorry for my english, and thank you for the suggestions!

Sander Marechal

Nov 4, 2014, 2:15:02 AM11/4/14
On 10/31/2014 10:23 PM, Hugo Henrique wrote:
> Thought of as separate CoreDomain sub-module (Git) so I would facilitate
> use in another project.

For better reusability I would put the CoreDomain in a separate
composer-installable package, not a git submodule. Using Satis it is
trivial to host your own Composer packages:

https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/handling-private-packages-with-satis.md

--
Sander Marechal