Urgent Position :: Hadoop Admin :: Franklin Lakes, NJ

Aabhas Swami

Mar 23, 2017, 4:31:11 PM3/23/17
to anshul...@nityo.com

PLEASE SHARE THE PROFILES ON anshul...@nityo.com

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position. If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current updated resume.

Position:  Hadoop Admin

Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ

Duration: 12 Months

 Skills:

·         7 years of professional experience supporting production medium to large scale Linux environments.

·         5 years of professional experience working with Hadoop (HDFS & MapReduce) and related technology stack.

·         Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments, handling all Hadoop environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.

·         Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the enterprise system including capacity modeling.

·         Contribute to the evolving architecture of our storage service to meet changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance, manageability, and price.

·         Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy and configure infrastructure with Puppet or other automation toolsets.

·         Ability to work with and as a member of the IT Operations group as required to refine our Production capabilities: testing, kernel issues, compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.

·         Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or related system malfunctions.

·         Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.

·         Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.

·         Responsible for monitoring the Linux community and report on important changes/enhancements to the team.

·         Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and skilled personnel - interaction and dialog are requisites in this dynamic environment.

·         Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources, provide economies of scale, and simplify remote/global support issues.

·         Perform other work related duties as assigned.

Preferred:

·         Experience with complex networking infrastructure including firewalls, VLANs, and load balancers.

·         Prior experience with performance tuning, capacity planning, and workload mapping a plus.

·         Excellent communication & team management skills

·         Good written and verbal skills & team skills

·         Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude

Anshul Kumar
(IT Recruiter)

Phone: 609-853-0818 X 2152
Fax: 609 799 5746