Immediate Interview:- Java Developer With Telecom Domain // Colorado Springs CO

Aabhas Swami

Jan 23, 2017, 5:58:13 PM1/23/17
to aabh...@nityo.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number

NO OPT PLEASE

Position: Java Developer With Telecom Domain
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Duration: 24+Months

Consultant should have below skills:

1.-      Experience in leading software development teams in both agile and waterfall environment
2-      Technical expertise in Java, Oracle DB, Weblogic, and iPlanet.
3-      Must have extensive software design and implementation experience in Web services including WSDL, XML, JSON, etc.
4-      Deep background in telecommunication transport network (Layers 1, 2, and 3) and understanding of associated services such as VPNs

Thanks & Regards

Aabhas Swami
(Sr. Technical Recruiter)

Fax: 609 799 5746