Promoting FOSRestBundle for the DX Hackdays

Javier Eguiluz

Aug 22, 2014, 11:44:48 AM8/22/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As you may know, Symfony project is organizing its second DX Hackday on August 23rd. The idea is to improve the experience of using Symfony and its bundles as a developer. To do that, we need that bundles add to their repositories issues labelled with DX  or that they include [DX] in the subject of the issue.

Given that FOSRestBundle is wildly popular in the Symfony community, it's really strange that there are no DX issues right now in https://github.com/FriendsOfSymfony/FOSRestBundle/issues  Could some of you please scan the existing issues to check if any of them could be considered a "DX issue"? Could someone with real experience using this bundle create new "DX issues"?

And don't worry if your DX issues are not ready for this hackday. Our intention is to organize hackdays for many years, so we'll pick your issues sooner or later.

Thanks for your help and kind regards,

Yamir Ramirez

Aug 22, 2014, 3:19:31 PM8/22/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com