Serializing a new format...

Stan Lemon

Oct 28, 2014, 8:15:27 PM10/28/14
to resting-wi...@googlegroups.com
I've hit a problem with adding a new serializer and I'm curious if anyone else has encountered or dealt with this. My intention was to write a new serializer for JMS that would generate an HTML table, nothing fancy just a simple table to represent the structure. I started to wire stuff up only to realize that I would need to subscribe every handler in the core of JMS as well as any custom ones that were defined. There's no fundamental difference between how I'll handle the serialization visitors than say the JSON serializer would, so I'm wondering if anyone's figured out a way to hack around this problem and load all of the JSON subscribed handlers to anew serialization type.

Thanks,
SL