Handle time-out issue for every request sent

Chirag

Jan 8, 2014, 7:31:18 AM1/8/14
to res...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am newbie with node.js. I am using Restify with node.js.

I had to send several request to BigCommerce API.

I actually increment the counter for every response, so success and error cases are heldled, only case left out is when i get no reply. For the safer side I wanted to handle time-out issue, ie handle a case when i do not get reply to some of request from the API.

How can i handle request time-out for each of the request that is sent via JsonClient(Restify)?

Thanks