Max Post Size

Nick Parsons

Sep 17, 2013, 2:41:55 AM9/17/13
to res...@googlegroups.com
Running into 413 Request Entity Too Large errors when uploading large JSON docs containing data URIs. Is there any way to manually up the maximum post size similar to connects limit param (http://www.senchalabs.org/connect/middleware-limit.html)? I'm using the build in jsonBodyParser.

Thanks!

Mark Cavage

Sep 17, 2013, 11:19:22 AM9/17/13
to res...@googlegroups.com
Yep, you should be able to pass in "maxBodySize" as an option when you
create the parser (if you truly don't care you could set it to
Infinity or something).

Nick Parsons

Sep 19, 2013, 11:45:25 PM9/19/13
to res...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Mark. It's safe to say that 0 is infinity, right?

server.use(restify.jsonBodyParser({ mapParams: true, maxBodySize: 0 }));

I'm still running into the issue, so if that's not correct then please let me know and I'll assume it's our AWS LB limiting us to 10MB.

Thanks again for your help on this one!