As of today getting exception

Moshe Recanati

Apr 30, 2015, 10:30:14 AM4/30/15
to res...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm using RestFB
Starting today I'm getting the following Error. Anyone familiar with it? can assist?
com.restfb.exception.FacebookOAuthException: Received Facebook error response of type OAuthException: (#283) Requires extended permission: manage_pages (code 283, subcode null)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient$DefaultGraphFacebookExceptionMapper.exceptionForTypeAndMessage(DefaultFacebookClient.java:1196)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient.throwFacebookResponseStatusExceptionIfNecessary(DefaultFacebookClient.java:1111)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient.makeRequestAndProcessResponse(DefaultFacebookClient.java:1045)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient.makeRequest(DefaultFacebookClient.java:958)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient.makeRequest(DefaultFacebookClient.java:921)
at com.restfb.DefaultFacebookClient.fetchConnection(DefaultFacebookClient.java:378)
at com.maiff.was.connectors.impl.fb.graph.FBlistener.readMessages(FBlistener.java:129)
at com.maiff.was.connectors.impl.fb.graph.FBlistener.run(FBlistener.java:72)

I tried to generate new app and new accesstoken but got the same.

Regards,
Moshe

Luiz Felipe Mendes

Apr 30, 2015, 10:54:09 AM4/30/15
to res...@googlegroups.com
This kind of permission must be accepted by the Facebook staff. You have to ask for this permission and wait for the approval