WS-REST 2016 Workshop was and OpenConf format this year....

mca

Jun 9, 2016, 5:19:05 PM6/9/16
to rest...@googlegroups.com
just a heads up to all on the list.

this year's WS-REST event (normally a peer-reviewed papers track) was operated as an OpenConf in the RESTFest style this year.

Pretty sure much of that wiki will look familiar to past RESTFest participants.

This was a big departure for the WS-REST community and was received very well. Lots of great content and feedback.  And we talked about RESTFest, too! several people here in Switzerland showed interest in the Edinburgh event and some in the US event, too.

It went well and, true to our RESTFest style, almost everyone got to contribute and it was packed with great presos and ideas.

Looking forward to Edinburgh in July and Greenville in September.

cheers.