People Pages!

7 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

mca

belum dibaca,
15 Agu 2013, 21.13.1515/08/13
kepadarest...@googlegroups.com

Ok, we have 25 ppl signed up for RESTFest so far (not bad...) However, we only have 12 People Pages (and some of those are not yet complete!) Yeah, I'm talking to you Cameron[1]. a link to your github page doesn't count! ;)

So, you need to create your page. tell us about yourself. post your possible talk topics. this is the way to introduce yourself to the gang and give us a chance to get to know each other ahead of time.

So, take a couple minutes to add your name to the people page[1] and then follow the new link to your new page. create it and start filling it in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in just over four weeks!

Cheers.

Cameron Bytheway

belum dibaca,
16 Agu 2013, 16.36.2616/08/13
kepadarest...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha you caught me! I filled it out for ya :D

mca

belum dibaca,
16 Agu 2013, 16.40.0916/08/13
kepadarest...@googlegroups.com
LOL!

looking forward to seeing you in September.

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru