Hotel recommendations

Cameron Bytheway

Aug 12, 2013, 3:02:26 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in the area (I'm not very familiar with it). Any help would be awesome. Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Cameron Bytheway

David Zülke

Aug 12, 2013, 3:16:33 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
The Hyatt!

David

Sent from my iPhone

Ryan Szrama

Aug 12, 2013, 6:53:55 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
If your budget supports it, the Westin Poinsett has the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Not sure what the rates are, but it's not like anything in Greenville is that expensive. : )

Sent from my iPhone

Benjamin Young

Aug 12, 2013, 10:41:36 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
I'd recommend giving priceline.com a try. Set your preference to 4-5 stars (all the downtown ones are in that category, so you should end up downtown). Then set your price and hope for the best. :)

Also, check the bus routes--if you don't want to rent a car--or discuss more here to find others to car pool with.

We'll get a "Travel" wiki page up--folks tend to add the plans there, so they can "collaborate" on getting around cheaply.

Laters,
Benjamin

Luke Stokes

Aug 12, 2013, 11:12:41 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone had any luck with Air BnB in that area? I was thinking of giving it a shot.

Thanks Ben, looking forward to hanging out. Oh, and for the record, all that privacy stuff we talked about at the after party, I was wrong and you were right. :)

mca

Aug 12, 2013, 11:21:03 AM8/12/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
As soon as you know your travel plans, add them here:

If you can offer rides to/from the airport when you arrive, add that to help others co-ord their trips.

David Zülke

Aug 17, 2013, 1:47:19 PM8/17/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Double double rooms at the Hyatt are gone; booked the Westin.

mca

Aug 17, 2013, 2:03:53 PM8/17/13
to rest...@googlegroups.com