Thanks!

Thomas Velthoven

Sep 20, 2015, 10:19:42 AM9/20/15
to rest...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to all of you for this unforgettable fest of like minded people.

It is extremely enjoyable and unique to be around a group of people who
actually want to talk with me about the programming stuff that I am
passionate about for more than 5 minutes.

Thank you all for coming.

Thanks to Ben and Mike to organize it all for us.

I'll be back.

Thomas

Benjamin Young

Sep 22, 2015, 9:29:59 AM9/22/15
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thomas!

Thanks so much for joining us this year. I'm glad you had a great time and enjoyed the talks and hangout time with all the rest of the fabulous people who came last weekend! :)

You'll see more from us soon over email and Twitter as videos make their way up to Vimeo.

More soon!
Benjamin