Running a second staticsync.php with different options and variables

Adrian Giannini

Sep 23, 2016, 4:09:49 PM9/23/16
to ResourceSpace
Hello all,

I am interested in setting up a second staticsync.php file to be run on an as-needed basis - we have cron job that runs staticsync.php every evening, but I would like to set up the second staticsync to ingest a different folder. What is the best way to do this?

Would it be possible to simply add two more variables ($syncdir2 and $staticsync_mapfolders2, for example) to config.php and then edit the ProcessFolder() function in staticsync2.php? Are there any other variables that would need to be defined for staticsync2.php, or is there another better way to do this?

Thanks,
Adrian